Posts by LASTBOSS312
10 posts total, newest first.
Scripthook module [Lua File Stealer]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Not working also with the command.CS:GO Simple External Glow Esp [Source]in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - this is not working anymore ,
is there someone get the idea?How to use lua to mark players on the tab in TTT?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=cookiestar5329;14470260]I dont think you can overwrite what the tab menu says. Just have it so when you hold tab, a list shows with the traitor names.[/QUOTE]
Can you use lua to filter the output text in the consHow to use lua to mark players on the tab in TTT?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - How to use lua to mark players in TTT?
just like this
407443
I made a script to find out which players were traitors, but I couldn't show them, so I wanted to be able to TAB the players that I found so I could viBean's Money Exploit Leakin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - its fake are you guys noob ?
read the video description
Showing the 5 most recent posts.