Posts by SwitchBot
140 posts total, newest first.
PREMIUM refunding.in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Is it possible to get a refund for buying PREMIUM if we are not as active on MPGH anymore?Blue Star | 7/8 Knight | 3 Vaults | 2 Char Slots | PayPalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Dinosaur399;12361878]I've added you on D I S C O R D. - Else, please add me on Skype: Mikkel.krogsholm6.[/QUOTE]
Added on D I S C O R D /gewd (dont use Skype), waiting for response
Still sellingBlue Star | 7/8 Knight | 3 Vaults | 2 Char Slots | PayPalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Information
Contact Information: mpgh.switchbot#4603 (D I S C O R D)
Will NOT GO first in under any circumstances (been scammed in other forums)
Paypal: Friends and Family
Gmail (Full Email Access)
3 Vaults
2 CharOrange Star | 5 Vaults | 2 Char Slotsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi all, this is my first time selling an account as I am quitting RotMG. Please let me know if I am missing anything.
If interested, comment below.
Your offer, in USD. Paypal only.
Proof of Ownership
http://image.prntWhat happens when a scammer gets bannedin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - ^ //tooshort
Showing the 5 most recent posts.