Posts by ID Drops
43 posts total, newest first.
Idaho Drops for packages. [Reshipping] Offering 1 "trusted" Vouch.in User Services - [QUOTE=voximity;11514422]Owning a reship not illegal they can't arrest you "technically" because you own a service that reships items.[/QUOTE]
Well it's how I'm providing it.. It's complicated and I can't say too muchIdaho Drops for packages. [Reshipping] Offering 1 "trusted" Vouch.in User Services - [QUOTE=$$$ Money maker $$$;11513294]So what happened with the police lol? bobo[/QUOTE]
Currently figuring something out.Idaho Drops for packages. [Reshipping] Offering 1 "trusted" Vouch.in User Services - [QUOTE=MikeeyJJ;11512376]Why did police get interested of your operation?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure about thatIdaho Drops for packages. [Reshipping] Offering 1 "trusted" Vouch.in User Services - I'm currently trying to figure things outIdaho Drops for packages. [Reshipping] Offering 1 "trusted" Vouch.in User Services - For everyone who has had their package sent back because of "No one was home" or "Incorrect address" my local police are watching me so they're sending the packages back. Not me. All money is going to be returned, messag
Showing the 5 most recent posts.