Posts by Dictum Factum
30 posts total, newest first.
Free Predatorin Staff Disputes - Please Dave, no abuse. Sorry ;w;Free Predatorin Staff Disputes - I think one of the higher ups got me. Got the hammer for "Endless spamming". Length of sentence is entire week.
1 week is way too long for a first offence. I could have benefited from a warning or at least an infractPost Banin Staff Disputes - Please un-ban Predator (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=773923)
24 hours are up.
Thanks!All Hail Hacker Smackerin Staff Disputes - Need to get my account Predator (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=773923) unbanned.
All hail Hacker Smacker.
Hugo Boss
Hero
Much appreciated.My Premium Tag is Gonein Account Recovery & Support - [QUOTE=Liz;11881705]??? Did you recover the account, if so you request your ban to be lifted.[/QUOTE]
My password works so I need the account to be unbanned. Also, could you please look into my missing premium tag?
Th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.