Posts by rAZERCOMEBACK
22 posts total, newest first.
STEAM ACCOUNT // 40 GAMES // CS:GO VAC // 2009in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - BUMPpppppppppSTEAM ACCOUNT // 40 GAMES // CS:GO VAC // 2009in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello, I sell my steam account that I do not use any more because I'm of the others, there are 40 games, it dates from 2009, there are dlc, for more information watch the screen, I Sells 60 €, I accept the trades, contacMain SMFC 1,080h+ 248wins+ 13lvl steam, unlocked market,trade,ow enable,ready primein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I drop you 35$ Paypal for your account ! add me skype razer.comebackBIG CS:GO ACCOUNT / 2.500H / 611 WINS / LEVEL 31 / 61 GAMES / MARKET & OW : ONin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=joeshin69;11497407]sold??
i have an offfer if not[/QUOTE]
Not Sold , add me on skype for offerBIG CS:GO ACCOUNT / 2.500H / 611 WINS / LEVEL 31 / 61 GAMES / MARKET & OW : ONin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=x3riff™;11493975]ok i pay 70 euro paysafecard but we do it with middleman and you give me original e mail.
when i say original e mail is the e mail you have on the account for when i change it you cant bloc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.