Posts by ImPus
22 posts total, newest first.
French teacher beheaded for drawing caricature of Prophet Muhammedin General - What is the best method of enforcing crowd control without actually enforcing it? The answer to that is to create an essence of constant fear that always circulates around that crowd. Now where would crowd control be benHappy Halloween MPGH!in General - Happy Halloween, sadly can't go out and celebrate because of how intense the covid spread has become, but hey, I'll celebrate even harder next year?Made a new avatar!in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=DragonyCat;14946704]
AE: cracked version, so yeah, it's worth getting. But not worth to pay for imo.
Snow: Google a transparent (background must be clear) animation. Done. Put it over your footage, copy, zoom, rPolyLoader 3.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can't get an output, what should I do?PAyment with virtual credit cardsin Marketplace Talk - I think privacy is an option for US citizens.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.