Posts by Achmetcin
17 posts total, newest first.
Cheap Cs:Goin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Account: 8$ :)Steam account worth $845, wallet 20$, Want 85$, Watch_Dogs2 DEin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am selling my steam account because I killed by video card with btc mining today and now I need money for new video card that why im selling my steam account
Rules
if you are new user Im not going first sorry
if you hI will buy any steam game for 35% off for paypal money :)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I will buy any steam game for 35% off for paypal money :)
Skype:Herorikk
i.snag .gy/DS1eE5.jpg here is my steam wallet :)
It going to be easy, you give me your email to send you gift and pick the game you want and twant to buy 2 accounts with the forestin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I can sell you 2 account wth forest :)
skype:herorikkaWatch Dogs 2 accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I can sell you watch dog 2 steam account, $30
Showing the 5 most recent posts.