Posts by Collers
4 posts total, newest first.
5 Multiboxer (Doom Bow included)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - $12?
skype:r41nb0w_pvpSelling csgo kinfe for good RotMG accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling my M9 Bayonet Damascus Steel (Field Tested) for a nice End game RotMG account
I would prefer the account to be un-named but it doesn't matter too much.
Nothing under yellow star please.
Things I Like:
Ogmur
Jug2 Multi Acc + 12 Oreo accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - dis me on skypeBuying Un Named Account with Ogmur and/or shatters whitesin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey
I'm buying a RotMG un named account with a Ogmur or shatters white on it, I will pay more/less depending on the pet/vault/chars
Add me on skype at : r41nb0w_pvp
Bump
Showing the 4 most recent posts.