Posts by Angel.7o7
1 posts total, newest first.
Spammer Codes (AQW)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - Sorry, but as I said before, I don't actually own these codes, nor did I make them.
I'm really not sure about what works and what doesn't.
Sorry again for the disappointment :ISpammer Codes (AQW)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - Sorry, I'm not actually sure what works and what doesn't, i just post what i have.
I kinda stopped playing aqw a few months ago, i only every log in if i find something new.Spammer Codes (AQW)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - Here is a list of AQW le bot spammer codes.
They aren't much but anyway...Good luck
J6 Related Spammer Codes;
%xt%zm%serverUseItem%8811%+%5041%345,200%saloon% - Teleport to Saloon
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4134%112% - CrysFirst 2000 of the Quest IDs for AQWin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - First 2000 quest ID's for AQW
I'll post the next 2215 in another post
Good Luck! and your welcome :p
1: First Quest
2: Chieftain's Head
3: Chipped Tooth
4: Hideous Tail
5: Funny Bone
6: Porkon's Pride
7: Z
Showing the 4 most recent posts.