Posts by BrokenPwn
29 posts total, newest first.
Selling Steam Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=notgeti;2429412]i wouldnt pay 20 for this >.>[/quote]
Good for you.Selling Steam Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=m3;2424846]L4D + Torchlight + Aliens vs Predators is around $80 now, and you awnt $70? /facefloor[/quote]
No sir, I double-checked the prices and it totalled $110.Selling Steam Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=5ynyst3r;2422718]LOL 70$ for a VAC banned account. /fmm[/quote]
Kids would get themselves VAC banned the first day they had this anyways, not much difference.Selling Steam Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Nickname: Elfen Lied
Games: Aliens vs. Predator, Torchlight, Counter Strike: Source and Left 4 Dead
VAC Status: Banned (CS:S)
I Paid: $110.
You Pay: $70
You Save: $40
Extra Info: This is one of my very old accounServerin General - [quote=m3;2420357]I would join, but it's like 170 ping :( Sorry man, Europhagnet here...[/quote]
No prob, prolly gonna be completely changing everything about this server anyways, might drop it to put more time into m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.