Posts by nullptr_t
124 posts total, newest first.
C/C++ External Kernel mode Bunnyhop (no RPM / WPM or OpenProcess())in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Fug. So I have to upload the code here & provide scans for it?C/C++ External Kernel mode Bunnyhop (no RPM / WPM or OpenProcess())in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - It is huh ;)C/C++ External Kernel mode Bunnyhop (no RPM / WPM or OpenProcess())in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Cheat that uses a driver instead WinAPI for Reading / Writing memory.
Project on Github:
Unsigned Drivers can be loaded using
This project uses a kernel mode driver in co-operation with a user mode program to establishThe Windows Research Kernel / ntoskrnl Source Codein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Hitokiri~;12234899]So basically ReactOS...[/QUOTE]
Basically, but just narrowed down to the ntoskrnl part...The Windows Research Kernel / ntoskrnl Source Codein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=DaniielSanchez;12215275]help on creating a hack, I have the code I dont know compilar I need you.[/QUOTE]
I don't personally help people out for free.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=__readgsqword;12215264]I rememb
Showing the 5 most recent posts.