Posts by FULLMETALXD
4 posts total, newest first.
Crazy Client For Fools? Would be nice, some useful unixes people forgot after 059.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hey, ya don't get me wrong. I love 059. Hear let me rephrase I don't want CC, I rather 059.
Is there any way to /record movements on 059?
If not could you please add it <3
It would honestly mean the world to me, since Crazy Client For Fools? Would be nice, some useful unixes people forgot after 059.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - If anyone could update last crazy which was November, and knows how to do it. I it would be great :/
Thanks,
Have a nice day.Resurrected Realms Hamachiin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - luis -.- its me johnnyGUT KNIFE NIGHT FT for UBHP/ST/SKINS!!!!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - faggot, lp its johnny what are u doing u said ull be on at 3pm thursday fggt...?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.