Posts by AgeOfOrton74
4 posts total, newest first.
[Release] L96a1 to L115a3 By AgeOfOrton~in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - argh sorry, but How i verify my email ? and where is the edit button ? >< I know i'm very a big noob =/[Release] L96a1 to L115a3 By AgeOfOrton~in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Argh ... I don't see that. :confused:
http://i69.servimg.com/u/f69/11/39/46/09/sans_t11.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=425&u=11394609)[Release] L96a1 to L115a3 By AgeOfOrton~in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Argh sorry but I can not find the Manage Attachment button, can you tell me where it is es? thanks.
P.S : Sorry for my bad English :)[Release] L96a1 to L115a3 By AgeOfOrton~in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - - L96a1 to L115a3 -
This is my first release, i have change the L96a1 to L115a3, this mod works.
Picture :
InGame :
http://i69.servimg.com/u/f69/11/39/46/09/l115a310.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_previe
Showing the 4 most recent posts.