Posts by a2z2
5 posts total, newest first.
[Update 1.1] NoRecoil, NoSpreadin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - unexpected end of archieveInfinite lifein The Division Discussions & Help - same for me 200+k dps w/o RPM, and I hit a guy to 100, fkn 100! I think maybe be some tricks with armor like running speed trick. Else way I don't imagine how was such possible. BTW it was not the only person I found witAll-In-One ( Teleport | No Spread | No Recoil | RPM | Fast Reload | Movement Speed )in Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - for reload, try to:
-goto TheDivision.exe+4328F2
-open window with values
-in game make 2 reloads (manual and automatic) not sure of necessity of this step, but just in case.
-stop, change to float
-sort by value and scAll-In-One ( Teleport | No Spread | No Recoil | RPM | Fast Reload | Movement Speed )in Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - are there any other ulti bonuses values found? I was checking values changing with in ulti, but no results, did any 1 found something interesting?After patch 1.0.2in The Division Discussions & Help - Can some 1 give a clue what Value to look for recoil in TheDivision.exe+43299E
Showing the 5 most recent posts.