Posts by syflox
6 posts total, newest first.
AE/AnXition Client PUBLIC V2.1in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - That squeaker voice...AE/AnXition Client PUBLIC V2.1in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - This thread is hilarious.AE/AnXition Client PUBLIC V2.1in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way you could remove the script that "reduces" lag? Because for some reason I lose like 70 FPS when I turn this script on.AE/AnXition Client PUBLIC V2.1in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Is it just me, or do any of you lose a ton of FPS when the hack is enabled? I go from like 60-70 FPS down to about 20-30 FPS. Also, the music player seems to be busted.AE/AnXition Client PUBLIC V2.1in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - There should be a mode for the aimbot where you can select a few people and it will only aimbot those, so it doesn't snap to every user that is not your friend. This would help if you are raiding in DarkRP or something.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.