Posts by C1TonSoup
4 posts total, newest first.
Mw2 Mod Menu for pcin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=qwertyr;14222256]use extreme injector and be sure to close it after injecting if you're not vac banned. Also to select is hitting the right arrow and left arrow to go back left arrow can also close it on the main Mw2 Mod Menu for pcin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=qwertyr;14221899]You injected it at the main menu using a injecter?[/QUOTE]
Yea I did. I used the Rullez injector. i tried the injection as soon as the main menu screen popped up, during game searches, beginninMw2 Mod Menu for pcin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I pressed F8 at the menu like you said, but nothing popped upSTEAM BANS 13/2/2016in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - SO it's not just for MW2... This is for all the online steam games associated to your steam account.STEAM BANS 13/2/2016in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - wow... i wasted my 8 bucks... thanks hook.dll
Showing the 5 most recent posts.