Posts by uzR
24 posts total, newest first.
Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Guy is it possible to hide the glow wall hack while streaming with this hack? If so please elaborate..Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Guys is there a way to stream with KateBot on stream without the hack overlay showing? I think it should be possible since it's an external hack..Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Guys this cheat might be detected about 10 of my friends got VAC banned from this who used this cheat for more than 6 months so it wasn't due to incorrect settings. However, the other 2 are still able to play with this cInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - The hack is crashing please help!Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - What's wrong? I got my 5 accounts vac banned from this cheat is it detected or what? And yeah I'm using all the correct settings and the newest injector..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.