Posts by Sillystrang
5 posts total, newest first.
Legion Revenant Fully Stable v2.1 [Grimoire 3.8]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey I encountered a problem where on fealty 2 quest I cannot get the bot to go get the vampire cohort's. It will get all other items to 500 but bug out and do nothing on the vampire items. I did the quest to get there etLegion Revenant Fully Stable v2.1 [Grimoire 3.8]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Tip: If you have notepad++ you can ctrl+F and replace all Playername with your character name, takes about two seconds. So get notepad++ if you don't have it.Grimoire 3.8 - Problem creating my own botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Firstly thank you for the response, and adding Legion token to the whitelist fixed the issue! I completely forgot about that and now the drops show up and it accepts it, thank you!Grimoire 3.8 - Problem creating my own botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I was creating my own bot for Dage's winter is coming since I can't find any recent ones. Everything works fine except for the end part. I have the complete quest command but when it turns the quest in no drops show up Cetera [Windows/MAC/Linux]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Nothing seems to be working for me, I can open up console but that's about it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.