Posts by jihalliday
15 posts total, newest first.
Recurring odd job - US only - Bigger cities preferredin Work & Job Offers - Bump
Pay is not the best ill admit but bigger cities = more long term $$!Recurring odd job - US only - Bigger cities preferredin Work & Job Offers - Looking for someone perferable in a bigger city w/ transportation, but as long as you're not in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere you can still do this job
Pay isn't the best, but I will be slowly ramping it up. I will Looking for fitbit services.in Work & Job Offers - Looking for folks able to get fitbits to buyers for me
Currently have a versa 2 and a versa available, and can get a fair bit of orders, higher if you charge less. Rates to be discussed.
I will provide address, yoNeed trained on fitbits/methodsin Work & Job Offers - Need someone to train me on doing fitbits. I did them a bit ago and can get to the forms, but they always get denied.
Preferably paying in free work for you doing them for you/your service.
IM is down atm but when it'Vegas Pro 14 crashing and not finding my gpuin Hardware & Software Support - I've found cracked versions of vegas to sometimes just be buggy as fuck. Digital Insanity cracks work well, but it's always going to occasionally crash. I'd just try reinstalling a different crack to see if that helps.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.