Posts by jokr_nl2
4 posts total, newest first.
Play this gamein The Division Discussions & Help - I still play, I bought the Season Pass, so I kinda got forced to after 1.3 came out.
Gotta be said, Underground is pretty fun. For an hour or 2-3. Then it tends to get repetitive and just another grindfest.
High level yExtropy v1.3 - Aimbot - ESP - Teleport - No Reload - Fixesin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - Originally Posted by Extropian (Creator of Extropy)
'Just wanted to say that RPM is still fine and damage registers. CAgent class shifted so give me some time and I'll have the update ready.'New Incursions Update Previewin The Division Discussions & Help - I couldn't even farm normally without someone walking up to me and one shoot me in the DZ.
Or could you still have insane DPS without high RPM?
But yeah, I'm glad that got 'fixed'.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.