Posts by chris3561
4 posts total, newest first.
New Scripts 2016 (with new afk bot after selfnade patch)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - How do I set up the crate scriptDiolegend Public Hack [NA] ESP-SUPERKILL-FLY-WTW-SUPERJUMP-SPEEDHACK-WALLHACKin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I cannot run the hack, it says it has stopped running and turns off when I try to run crossfireCrazyClient v9.6: Unable to nexus bug fixed [X16]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thank you so much for doing this fast, I died on my wizzy on my main account and it was 6/8 with some expensive st's now i can play safely again :)CrazyClient v9.4: RealmSpy support [X15]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - The client isn't working for me it opens a folder with a lot of text in it please help I really want this client
Showing the 4 most recent posts.