Posts by ImZERO
9 posts total, newest first.
Can anyone help me set my game language to korean?in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - Now that the NA server is out, I cant use this anymore. Can you update it, so that I can select which server I want to play on?HOW TO PLAY IN NA?in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - That all will be useless since the NA version of SF2 went down about a year ago :D
www aeriagames com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2470326SKILL account sell - many perm weapons and camosin SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - not your account: https www youtube com/watch?v=267cE_qNwl8Nelli722's sf2(eu) hax v1.0in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - Namestealer and Host hack would be nice, maybe GM mode? :DFutur Function Engine Hacks Hook (You have an idea ?)in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - How about hacking the host of rooms?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.