Posts by vasterasjontek2
2 posts total, newest first.
How can I make my aimbot not shoot friendlys?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - if ent:Team() == LocalPlayer():Team() then continue end... Dont working!How can I make my aimbot not shoot friendlys?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Can you post a new message code with if v:Team() == LocalPlayer():Team() then return end in it?How can I make my aimbot not shoot friendlys?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - What do I need to add or change to get my aimbot not to shoot my teamates???
local function gethead(ent)
if ent:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1") then
local targethead = ent:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
How to change aim speed?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Can someone show me how I do to change ''''''speed'''' to 1 or 0.05 without having to restart the lua file and change number. Example Hack speed 0.05 or Hack speed 1
local aim = false
function Hack_Metro_sniperaimbot(Pbo file for Injecterin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - what do they stand in Box 1 and Box 2????
Exampels:
execVM "nothing.sqf";
nothing.sqf
or something else?
- - - Updated - - -
Can someone post a working sqf!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.