Posts by hbg
5 posts total, newest first.
[Bounty] bypass "Kicked for Inactivity"in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - Bounty increased to $30Force Host Not Workingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - You can't host while VAC banned.
Well you can, but YOU can't.
Well you could... but you get what I'm saying here...
You'd need to copy the lobby ID of a valid lobby, good luck! :DIW4X Full Dvar/Console Unlockerin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Seeing as I don't use iw4x, and this guy just burned this... here's the memory address.
5FF4CC0
https://i.imgur.com/o1JEuAT.png[Bounty] bypass "Kicked for Inactivity"in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - This was my first intuition too... Players can't move though. Any other ideas?[Bounty] bypass "Kicked for Inactivity"in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - Anyone know how to bypass "Kicked for Inactivity" as the host?
I'd like to host a game, but the host stays at the spectate screen the entire game.
I've tried hooking ClientInactivityTimer, and setting g_inactivity
Showing the 5 most recent posts.