Posts by AyeDan01
6 posts total, newest first.
If I make my own hack, will it be undetected unless I release it?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=rwby;11548223]Not all information you hear on here hold to be true. However, the reality of it is VAC is absolute garbage and it always has been. So creating something to get past that is not that difficult. You wHow long have you been using hack?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Smurf account 1 - Banned after about 1 - 2 month of using hacks, mainly public ones.
Smurf account 2 - Never banned. Been using my own or very private hacks for the last 1 and half - 2 year with nothing happening so farWhat prompts a signature change?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I used the xCal source code posted on here about a week ago that was detected after about a day of it being posted. I refactored(renamed) every single variable and edited functions as much as my knowledge allowed. I alsoxCal [Multihack] v1.3.3 (With Source Code)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=jdxt;11516335]Updated the offsets so ESP and everything is working. Any tool you can use so every time you run it re compiles etc?
Edit - not polyloader can't get it to work properly. Corrupts everything. I mean sxCal [Multihack] v1.3.3 (With Source Code)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Christoneo124;11515832]Is it still undetected?[/QUOTE]
No. You can easily make it undetected though using the source code. I've done it and It's been fine for days so far.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.