Posts by HackManster
22 posts total, newest first.
Can't mod kill iconsin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Ok, I've modded kill icons before (used variations on the awesome bar, ect) so I'm familiar with replacing the files. Recently I decided to make my own, so I used GIMP to open the existing TGAs and then edited (read as "Need (just a little) general guidancein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=Codemunkie;4506742]This is Swiftdudes base that got leeched a while back, it's patched now but all bases are similar. If you know C++ you'll be able to pick it up in no time :)
[/quote]
Thanks, this is exactHack by Machida v6.0, New Features & Bugs Fixedin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I tried multiple injectors with multiple accounts. Got banned every time.Need (just a little) general guidancein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Yeah, but I need some guidance.....Need (just a little) general guidancein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hi guys, I'm an experienced computer programmer, and know lots of languages (VB, C#, Python, Java, PHP, C++) however, I've only done some basic programs in C++ that did not require APIs or memory address reading/writing,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.