Posts by lindra
109 posts total, newest first.
COD BO2 Online moddingin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - I used to do the exact same things and I don't think that a single dvar can fixe this problem, the problem is that you aren't a server referenced as treyarch server's so you don't have the public possiblity and priority MW3 Steam FPS Unlocker [1.5]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=goldengood;14261769]And I found the"no glow" and "no fog" also not working.The glow still on the tree and the smoke still everywhere.[/QUOTE]
No fog doesn't disable every smoke it just disable some "smog/fog" effC# Memory Class (Writen by Jorndel)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - [QUOTE=Silent;14259995]i love u jorndel[/QUOTE]
Everyone loves JorndelMW3 Steam FPS Unlocker [1.5]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=goldengood;14240016]Hello lindra,first thanks for your tool,it make game much better,but I have some question for it,my system is win7,and when I set the fps "250",it become very unstabitily,the fpsWeird BO2 CHOPPER ESPin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - I found a weird bo2 chopper esp offsets which allow me to change to many game interface...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTV_slIdMiA
Offsets : 4bytes : 0x02370BB8
Value : 4 //Normal
Value : 2052 //Realistic
Value
Showing the 5 most recent posts.