Posts by imprezcro
5 posts total, newest first.
CoD4 - MWR / Consolein Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - And how to apply this offsets ? Any help?CoD4 - MWR / Consolein Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Best regards to everyone :)
I was wondering whether anyone knows how to make consol program that we can change the settings in COD4 MWR?
It would be good if I could turn on r_filmusetweaks 1 or cg_fov 90 .
If anColored classes and clan tag?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - I am not sure if its going to work on clan tags and classes names, becouse when u type the code for color , text become colored but after apply color will be removed. But for sure u can use it for chat etc. :) Here is th[MWR] Server Control, Force Host, Unlimit FPS, Radar Always ONin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare Remastered - Is it possible to give us Source of this project??
Showing the 4 most recent posts.