Posts by patrick2001
45 posts total, newest first.
£5 4K TREX/5G IPTV | LIVE PPV, Premier League, UEFA, La Liga, NBA, F-1, NEWSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +vouch Received both Disney+ and Netflix fastGet Coached by Retired Semi-Pro Player (+6000 hours)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Welcome to Soerensen Shop
Hello, I'm Soerensen.
I'm a former Semi-Pro CS:GO Player. I'm want to help you reach your goal in your CS:GO career.
Location, language timezone and availability:
Denmark
Danish and English
CE(STEAM ONLY) Cheap Rocket League Boosting Servicein Rocket League Marketplace - daily bump(STEAM ONLY) Cheap Rocket League Boosting Servicein Rocket League Marketplace - Daily Bump(STEAM ONLY) Cheap Rocket League Boosting Servicein Rocket League Marketplace - Welcome to Soerensen Boosting Service
Prices: 2v2 and 3v3
Bronze 1 to Silver 1 = €4 / $4,5
Silver 1 to Gold 1 = €7 / $8
Gold 1 to Platinum 1 = €10 / $11
Platinum 1 to Diamond 1 = €12 / $13,5
Diamond 1 to Champion
Showing the 5 most recent posts.