Posts by anicena
4 posts total, newest first.
Blinding Light of Destiny Guidein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - So in my previous post I wrote that getting gold is much more advisable over silver which is wrong.
I myself got silver and found that the Finding Fragments with Blinding Bow has a 100% chance to give 5x Bright Aura.Fast and Efficient way to get Diamonds of Nulgath?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - /evilwarnul is a place built specifically for Diamonds of Nulgath farming. However it takes a lot of time for all the quest drops.
But, instead you can do the Dreadrock Gem Exchange quest from Enntropy in/dreadrock. IWhats the best class for farming, solo, and pvp?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Farming: Blaze Binder, Shaman (may run low on mana on spamming moves constantly)
PvP: Blaze Binder (I mostly use it in Bludrut Brawl), Thief of Hours
Solo: Stonecrusher, Elemental Dracomancer (lacks a heal but potions Blinding Light of Destiny Guidein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - I think getting gold instead of silver would be better since Finding Fragments with Blinding Broadsword has a guaranteed drop of 3x Bright Aura, whereas the Finding Fragments with Blinding Bow has a chance to drop 5x Bri
Showing the 4 most recent posts.