Posts by WiKKK3d
18 posts total, newest first.
Guild Wars key?in Game Serial Keys - That game is dead.What C++? Whar I dl it?in C++/C Programming - That looked like a mouthful, but you pretty much summed up C++ compared to C. Are you going to waste more time explaining what C++ is? That would suck. Yeah I agree it's annoying listening to all the people go off about Wich aim do you use?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Modern;1372392]I use normal cause i'm use to it.[/quote]
Yeah, me too, I use normal cuz I'm a CS nerd (and I'm proud of saying that). I still rape though, 3.6 k/d :DInstructions To The MPGH AVA hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=viruslouis;1357025]What's fucking going on?[/quote]
Don't bump old threads, read the rules.this is by far the best "free" game yet.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I like the game play, the fact you can keep the weapons (instead of renting 'em), and the variety of modes in the game. I just wish they had more maps. There are about 8 to date, as where any other FPS has like around 20
Showing the 5 most recent posts.