Posts by Sixx93
673 posts total, newest first.
Ini File Managerin C++/C Programming - Thanks for all the suggestions. I've managed the heap now (just allocated the space once and made it free in the deconstructor).
As BlackMaster said, I used PrivateProfileString just to not manually handle the stream iIni File Managerin C++/C Programming - Hi guys,
I was doing my business when I thought that release this little class could be useful for someone out there. Here you go (done in VS2012):
IniFile.h :
#include "stdafx.h"
#include <windows.h>
classC++ Keylogger (Not Working)in C++/C Programming - try to change the final 'A' in a 'W'.
Otherwise you are missing an #include of the specified libraryHelp this game please :)in Entertainment - Hello everyone, I need your help! Me and some friends created a game for the game jam of 3 days. We need as many votes as you can (max rating of course :D ). You can do the login with the facebook account. This is the liSimplest C++ calculator EVAR!in C++/C Programming - Am I wrong or the division between 2 integers will return an integer too? I think that no one will want that.
Myaybe just add a .f
Showing the 5 most recent posts.