Posts by usugoi
3 posts total, newest first.
MONEYMACHINE - CSGO Betting PREDICTIONS ( HIGH Winrate, Daily post )in User Services - added on imAmazon Refund GC Questionin Marketplace Talk - Hey guys quick question, if I were to do another refund at a different address and did not have another credit card to use would buying giftcards and adding the balance into another account work ok? I'd just get that amo[STARTING @ $15] CS:GO Betting Group | Daily Predictions | Over $2500 in 4 daysin User Services - added on skype
- - - Updated - - -
wanted to pay for a week but he couldnt provide his win / losses for the week , says he doesnt have time to tell me .. id wait for more vouches before you pay this guy , be aware.CA Refundin User Services - I was looking for a refunder who was able to do .ca without a police report. It seems a lot of people wont do it or ask for payment after receiving a fake email from amazon.
the account is few years old with a lot of
Showing the 4 most recent posts.