Posts by Devoidsoul
20 posts total, newest first.
WoW Emu Hackerin World of Warcraft Hacks / Bots - I hope this thread can be of use to the few that are yet to find WoW EMU Hacker elsewhere.
This release should not be accredited to myself, this Hack was developed by and on behalf of this (http://www.deathsoft.com) web[REL] WOWiNATION BETA [WOW ENCRYPTIONS CRACKED!]in World of Warcraft Hacks / Bots - [quote=g187rideordie;1164671]First of all, don't double post. Also, i tried and it doesn't work for me. BTW, it's ok that he didn't scan the entire rar. As long as he scanned the actual hack.[/quote]
First of all, I didNew Hack for SANA chams/wireframe/fullbright/glasswallsin Sudden Attack Hacks - I'm shocked that you are all willing to try this considering the amount of infections contained within, surely too many detections for a false positive?
I could wrong though, but better safe than sorry.New Hack for SANA chams/wireframe/fullbright/glasswallsin Sudden Attack Hacks - A scan of the entire intact ProxycodeD3D.rar (1.42 MB) archived file returned the following results showing an alarming number of detections:
File ProxycodeD3D.rar received on 2009.10.27 15:35:59 (UTC)
a-squared -
Ahn[REL] WOWiNATION BETA [WOW ENCRYPTIONS CRACKED!]in World of Warcraft Hacks / Bots - ~-=| DO NOT USE THIS RELEASE |=-~
Downloader.MDW is a Trojan, which although seemingly inoffensive, can actually carry out attacks and intrusions.
* In the local network: it generates a large amount of network
Showing the 5 most recent posts.