Posts by tacticalpotato123
12 posts total, newest first.
Does ExtropyTD have Distance ESP?in The Division Discussions & Help - Hi,
Does the ExtropyTD hack have Distance/Player location ESP? Like can I see any player in the Dark Zone with it?
Also, has anyone used this ESP and have gotten banned? I don't think it's possible for Ubisoft to detec[WARNING] Banned for using mild hacks.in The Division Discussions & Help - Hi,
Just logged in and found out that I was banned (first time, 14 days I assume). No email nor any notification from Ubisoft whatsoever, just a MIKE Error saying I am banned.
I never used Dexter's hacks, teleport,What did you get banned for using?in The Division Discussions & Help - Hey all,
I haven't played The Division all week, but before I did use Unlimited Ammo and No Reload (CE values, not .dll) on my M1A only. Anyone else get banned for using only those two CE cheats? idk, maybe Massive can The Magnificent Explosive RPM group finder!in The Division Discussions & Help - This thread should be moved to Discussions, if any Mod sees this.Unlimited Ammo Patch 1.1in Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=immortalbjr;11549242]Havent tried it matey. Try it and let me know how you go.[/QUOTE]
Keep forgetting to activate Integrity Check Bypasser, so Division keeps crashing before I can even try to change anything. It
Showing the 5 most recent posts.