Posts by Patriot99
22 posts total, newest first.
No Recoil - After November 15in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!No Recoil - After November 15in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=H3ct0r;12320168]Please updte this bro[/QUOTE]
Yes, please update.No Recoil - After November 15in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - Fun while it lasted.... doesn't work now :(No Recoil - After November 15in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - You sir, are a legend, thanks for the time and effort, works great now! Never hesitate when you get these helpful urges again. I for one do appreciate it!!
Of course thank you very much OP for the code.No Recoil - After November 15in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=db86;12292609]You can get a 30-days trial version.[/QUOTE]
oh duh, I didn't notice when i went to the site. Ok let me see if i can figure it out then... thanks
EDIT: Tried it, created some kind of exe, did I d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.