Posts by Channn
5 posts total, newest first.
★ Blackshot : Major Account for sale ! CHEAP AND LETTING GO FAST ★in Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=plasmaftw;11594637]$50 is a little too steep.[/QUOTE]
the least I would let go is $40 otherwise I earn nothing by letting this precious account go. Add me in skype if you're interested .
- - - Updated - - -
Any★ Blackshot : Major Account for sale ! CHEAP AND LETTING GO FAST ★in Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - anyone anyone anyone ?Bitdefender Internet Security 2016in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=bokeron76;11329950]WTB Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 keys for 1 year/PC.[/QUOTE]
I have an extra key , bought 2 of them and left 1 .
I would let go at a price of $30-40 if you want but I would accept throug★ Blackshot : Major Account for sale ! CHEAP AND LETTING GO FAST ★in Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling this account for $50 bucks ! Yes just for $50 bucks .
Payment method would be PayPal otherwise meetup if you live in Singapore if you want to .
Good BP amount and melee mastery sit at pro 1st around 85%+
Good★ ElliniaMS Channn's Store : Selling GML & MLG ★in MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help - Note :
Do take not that I will only accept PayPal and no other payment methods are allowed .
Purchase 10 or more will get you another 3 extra for free ! but I can't assure if my stock are ready for giveaways :D
( Repu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.