Posts by Redrad
12 posts total, newest first.
Bloody mouse DMR macroin Rainbow Six: Siege - how should I set macro to other keys? it doesn't show up on the headshot page, I have to go to m-macro to see it, and when I press test, it automatically set it to N-key, but I want it on 4th mouse button.SELLING CHEAP WoW GOLD - ALL [EU/US] SERVERS - FAST✔ CHEAP✔in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Amazing service, fast delivery, safe, great guy, +repI got banned Yesterdayin The Division Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=dottzor1;11637492]Mate .... You do NOT get banned from 1 report jesus.
I have been called a hacker 100 of times and I still havent been banned.[/QUOTE]
Ubi is slow with everything, even banning people. so don't SELLING CHEAP WoW GOLD - ALL [EU/US] SERVERS - FAST✔ CHEAP✔in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Great guy, Fast delivery, Fair price. +rep[WARNING] Banned for using mild hacks.in The Division Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Lukes__Father;11601815]I use a paid hack and I'm just fine. No detection. No ban. (ESP/Aim hack directed to head at specific bone/no recoil/no spread) they probably just find the easy to obtain hacks from online a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.