Posts by bantastick
4 posts total, newest first.
Dexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLootin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - I use this with the RPM and the no recoil hack and its splendid for running challenge missions solo!
TY dexter!Warning: Bannedin The Division Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Dexter;11559836]You got banned, not because of the hacks that are out here, but because you did not care about being suspicious, so someone recorded you, and reported you. Everyone who thinks that are untraceable Warning: Bannedin The Division Discussions & Help - you are probably get caught while using the hack in DZ and someone recorded you in action and then report you with the evidence.Dexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLootin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=darkfayte;11557340]
I can tell you Uni detected it after about 10 min of it being loaded, not even using it.
I have a temp ban for an "unknown" amount of time. No account is no longer accessible.[/QUOTE]
you
Showing the 4 most recent posts.