Posts by lvtc244
3 posts total, newest first.
Kiddion's External Ped Dropper v1.0.4 (2k drops)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=domineightor;13175230]i got perm banned, be careful how you use it is all i can say :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I only ever use this inside of a mission like Pier Pressure, which puts you in a high ped area and completely p2Take1Externalin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Archive - Still working very well overall for me. Couple of things I noticed that aren't working (or not working reliably):
1) Ped dropper. I've been using Kiddion's instead.
2) Car mods like god mode (I think I reported earlie2Take1Externalin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Archive - Most stuff working for me except for car-related tweaks. This is awesome, thanks so much Mike!Kiddion's External Ped Dropper v1.0.4 (2k drops)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Manu0900;13156791]no way to get money in the night too?[/QUOTE]
Works at night for me near Vanilla Unicorn, lotsa peds around there to "hit up for cash" at night lolBan wave: Be warned when using detected hax!in The Division Discussions & Help - Same message for me, also same circumstance and usage pattern. Never done it in DZ so this is being detected by the game itself, not through player reporting methods. Be careful folks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.