Posts by MRkenmary
6 posts total, newest first.
Someone hosting a XP lobby?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=CrypticMods;12938918]I never got the add. Are you sure?[/QUOTE]
yeah I think so. Add MRkenmary on steam; steamcommunity(dot)com/id/diamondsoncodSomeone hosting a XP lobby?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=CrypticMods;12928935]Bye unlock all you mean level 70, any prestige, pro perks, weapons. I'll look into it on monday.[/QUOTE]
Hey man i added you on steam. Message me asapSomeone hosting a XP lobby?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=CrypticMods;12928935]Bye unlock all you mean level 70, any prestige, pro perks, weapons. I'll look into it on monday.[/QUOTE]
exactly! i just need the weapon progress and pro perks :) thanks dude!Someone hosting a XP lobby?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=CrypticMods;12926654]Code* this is a hack not a mod and I’ll post the source code in a week for it. I’m on vacation rn. I’m going to look for an undetected way of changing your prestige with my hSomeone hosting a XP lobby?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Dude i've bought the game already! But i bought it via G2A, therefore i can't add people since i haven't bought it from steam (new account). Try to add me! put your link since i can't post links and at the end of profile
Showing the 5 most recent posts.