Posts by robotmad50
4 posts total, newest first.
TnT Chams Working Fully!in Combat Arms Discussions - Well, I have a HP Pavillion dv6 laptop and when I push insert it doesn't work any suggestions or should I try this on a desktop (PC).
If you don't level up my habamon your not cool with boboAimbot help?in Combat Arms Discussions - Hey guys!
Um.. this might be a stupid question for all of you pro hackers out there but how can I make a aimbot. Like, a really good one but not too good.
A video tut would be helpful
- Robotmad50AIMBOT REQUEST FOR COMBAT ARMSin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey peeps!
I am looking for a Combat Arms aimbot that is good as the one on ********* (dot) com. And, if you can't get me a aimbot can you guys make me either a color hack where i can see the players and a cham hack.
Unlimted Ammo and No Reload with Cheat Engine or MHSin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - wait so its a no reload and unlimited ammo or just no reload or just unlimited ammo but no reload.
Accomplishment List:
Being a idiot bobo
Trying to be a master hacker bobo
100 posts :(
1000 posts :(
?!?!? :(
Showing the 4 most recent posts.