Posts by JacKmcNimble
4 posts total, newest first.
GTA V Solo Public Session - Firewall - IP Whitelist [v3.0]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DrBilly;13357440]Can this work with multiple friends?[/QUOTE]
No, Only 1 friend unfortunately. There is one at 5mods that allows more than 1 friend created by Code Swine. Not sure if I can link it here but a goGTA V Solo Public Session - Firewall - IP Whitelist [v3.0]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I'm having issue's with the whitelist. After adding the ip's (there were 3), I then followed the instructions to "ALLOW - Anyone can enter session" then invited my friends.
After they joined I then clicked "BLOCK" as Dexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLootin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - Still using this since my last post 6 days ago and have not been banned. I only use Infinite Ammo, No Spread and Big Heads and that's for all 4 of my characters.
If I do get a ban then I'll post again.Dexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLootin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - I have a buddy who just got the 14 day ban but doesn't use any cheat's/hacks at all. What he did do though was use the mobile cover glitch (multiple times) which takes you outside the map to shoot the APC (i'm sure many Dexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLootin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - I'd just like to thank you for this tool. Works like a charm for me, I especially like the ammo & big head modes. Helped me rank up my new character pretty fast : ).
Thanks again.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.