Posts by Poddzhh
4 posts total, newest first.
How to find DVAR offsets and Write them in C++ (Internal)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials - How I can find the ClientInfo ?How to find DVAR offsets and Write them in C++ (Internal)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials - If i press F5 the code start with "off_" why?Mw3 Address Searchin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - How i find dvar? Thanks!Find addressin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Hello I'm creating a tool , but I can not find the static address . How do I find them ? With OllyDbg you can be found ? Thanks for the help!:)Mini tool 2.3in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - If i set Unlimited time and score it doesn t work...help me!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.