Posts by michaeldardy
6 posts total, newest first.
Do you always have to readProcessMemory before writingProcessMemory?in C++/C Programming - So if I wanted to create an Esp I would have to read then write and to make the ammo infinite I would just write because I'm directly changing the amount/value?Do you always have to readProcessMemory before writingProcessMemory?in C++/C Programming - Ok so if I don't always have too then what would be the downside of not reading?Do you always have to readProcessMemory before writingProcessMemory?in C++/C Programming - While adding more hacks to my trainer I started to get a bit confused whether I need to always readProcessMemory before I writeProcessMemory.
Do I have to always read before I write or does it still work fine if I don't?What address is the correct address?in C++/C Programming - OMG!! I'm such an idiot! I didn't read the DWORD XD
Thank you Zac :DWhat address is the correct address?in C++/C Programming - I'm use to using java and decided to come to C++ because I heard it is a good language to write hacks in, so please forgive me if i am a "Noob", anyway, I was writing my trainer/hack and while i was coding it I needed an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.