Posts by crushed
415 posts total, newest first.
[Book] Learn C++ in 21 days!in C++/C Programming - [quote=Ciao Fags;3626541]Seriously guys shut the fuck up.. I don't care who found this first.. iFaceBook thanks for giving it to me sorry I never knew you were going to release it.. No offence but you sent it to me in 5s[Book] Learn C++ in 21 days!in C++/C Programming - [quote=iFaceBook;3623554]
But I gave you the book. I spent hours trying to find it.
W/E[/quote]
It took you hours? I googled Learn C++, and it took Google "About 15,700,000 results (0.06 seconds) " to find it. 5thWhat would be a good book?in C++/C Programming - [quote=why06;3558139]I'm so tired of this question...[/quote]
QFT.
[quote=vincentrocks;3559130]Should I buy C++ Primer or C++ Primer Plus?[/quote]
I can just tell that you didn't even try searching them in GoogHow did you learn C++?in C++/C Programming - [quote=ilys99r;3536376]Yeah, what books u guys bought. like specific names of the books would be more appreciated :D[/quote]
tehe. If you're like me, you don't need to 'buy' books, if you get what I mean. Then again, How did you learn C++?in C++/C Programming - [quote=Void;3536049]Yeah but weed is more important. soo....[/quote]
Weed is the essence brah.
P.S. you shouldn't even be talking.
David says:
*yeah wtf.
*Im going to be a weed expert soon
Showing the 5 most recent posts.