Posts by bhasar
4 posts total, newest first.
Mobile Strike Hackin Social Game Hacks & Trainers - Is there a Mobile Strike hack? Free or otherwise? I did see a mention sometime back on the forums but it seems that entire threads on MS have been removed across forum sites. I would be very interested if one is availablDexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLootin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - Got the love letter in the morning. Banned. Deleting game..Announced: The Division has implemented cheat detection.in The Division Discussions & Help - Hmm..will let you guys know if I get banned..going ahead with Dexter's multihack and RPM hacks..Dexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLootin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - you probably meant why numpad keys don't work at times. They don't work as expected when NUMLOCK is switched off. When switched off, the numpad keys 8, 4 ,2 and 6 will work as WASD in game (simulating arrow keys).
Keep
Showing the 4 most recent posts.