Posts by heejun0529
5 posts total, newest first.
League of Legends Voice Patcherin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - So basically ive been trying all the methods to change to korean language; however, it just doesnt work..League of Legends Voice Patcherin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Ive checked all the languages and I found out that it only doesnt work with korean language. Thus, I think it changes the region and language at the same time...League of Legends Voice Patcherin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Thanks a lot for making this application for me but than it actually didnt work on mine for some how. So I erased my whole league files to try again..XDVoice languagein League of Legends Discussions - Hey guys im looking for some kind of tool to change the narrators voice to korean. Have a good dayGTA5 ONLINE + SP [Mod Menu] - patch 1.33 - still undetectedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - mine got banned tho
Showing the 5 most recent posts.