Posts by MosquitoBoat
8 posts total, newest first.
BoatHack V1 - Made by Muchamosboat (Me)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Ill look into but that's a new error a little confused on that oneBoatHack V1 - Made by Muchamosboat (Me)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - for any server with sv_allowslua 1 you do not need any bypasser but for any with it disabled you will need a bypasser. You can find a bypasser almost anywhere here on the forumsBoatHack V1 - Made by Muchamosboat (Me)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Okay, i will change that code in V2 and I will definitely make sure to increase the fov, i will likely make it so you have to hold a key to toggle the aimbot in the futureBoatHack V1 - Made by Muchamosboat (Me)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Okay so this is my first release and my first hack ever, I recently got into Lua not to long ago so this is a little rough around the edges. I am looking to improve in lua so please if you could give me some constructiveNeed revision on my derma open commandin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Thanks, it worked. If i could ask though what would I do to it so i can press a key to close the menu, kinda like insert to open and close the menu.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.