Posts by Casual_
16 posts total, newest first.
980ti vs 1080 questionsin Computer Builds & Upgrades - Thanks for the info, will watch it.
I dont think my CPU can support a RTX as i have a I7 3770k
Maybe I will update my CPU beforehand.
Thanks again[PC] VAL'S GTA MONEY | CHEAPEST | 6 YEARS OF SERVICE | SAFE | WARRANTYin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Vouch
very smooth and friendly transaction!980ti vs 1080 questionsin Computer Builds & Upgrades - Hey all,
I currently have a 980ti in my setup but don't really like it.
It is very loud even with a custom fan speed regulation. Heat is not really a problem but the fans are loud even at lower rpms.
So I thoughtWho is your celebrity crush?in Entertainment - Alexandra DaddarioGood writing community on Redditin SCI-FI - Hey all,
I recently stumbled across a pretty good writing community on reddit that has some pretty good Sci-Fi Storys up and running.
Even some pretty long ones and a few Universes that are build up by multiple Write
Showing the 5 most recent posts.